Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shopping Diary: Purple Cotton Tank + Violet Floral Fringe Shawl

The Jing-Ming shopping district, a 20-minute walk from our apartment, is one of my favorite areas of the city. I headed over there on Monday in search of a simple tank top that I desperately needed to match a violet floral shawl puchased just a day earlier. I also thought I'd surprise hubby on his way out of his work place because the office building he works at is across from where I'd be shopping ^^



As usual I made the rounds on my favorite boutiques there. I finally was able to find a purple cotton tank that I think quite matches the floral scarf. It's in another of my favorite store called "Uncle Sam". Uncle Sam specializes in American College/Teen style type of wear. A&E, Hollister, etc are just a few of the imported labels sold there.


I got this idea of an outfit consisted of a floral fringe shawl + a simple tank + capris from a television show. I totally digged the look as soon as I saw that look on TV, it made me want to copy the look. I'm happy that I have acquired all the pieces needed to achieve the look. I hope to present an outfit post on the look very soon! So stay tuned!




Uncle Sam



Super soft purple cotton tank


Violet Floral Fringe Shawl purchased earlier on



And I leave you with photos from our Sunday lunch at a steak house. Where's the steak, you ask. Well, I was too hungry to take a photo of it!! But the steak house offers a buffet style salad bar. Yum..


Noodle salad (topped with sliced cucumber & carrots, with ground peanuts & drizzled with peanut sauce):



Steamed buns:



Sesame steamed bun:



Rice congee - the traditional Chinese breakfast food. Served with a side of sliced sausages and a side of salted peanuts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion