Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Louis Vuitton 2011 Fall/Winter Collection

(This is an edited picture. For I made the picture more modest.)

Now, I normally don't follow all the fashion designers and their upcoming collections. Except for a few like Ralph Lauren. But when I saw a picture of Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter collection on tumblr, I just fell head-over-heels-in-love with their 1950s inspired collection. And now I am doing my first designer post. Though I warn you, you are just going to get just a bunch of pictures. =)

Not only is Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter collection vintage inspired, but it features some pieces that are modest! How exciting! Even though many of us can't buy a thing from the collection, we can drool. =)

 1. Black wool pin-stripe top and circle skirt. 2. Stretch wool pinstripe top. Wrap print faille back knot skirt.

3. Wool pinstrip fitted blazer, wool pinstripe top, thick wool pinstripe circle skirt. 4. Print wool chiffon layer dress.

 5. Wool coating double-breasted coat, thick wool top, check wool plaid skirt. 6. Feather filled organza corset dress.

7. Sequined cashmere embroidered knit top, bonded leather skirt. 8. Stretch Cashmere long sleeve knit top, check wool plaid skirt.

There are many more outfits on their site. =) So, which ones are your favorite? Mine would have to be, 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, and 8. =)

I also created a set on polyvore of my interpretation of their collection.  =)

Louis Vuitton 2010 Fall Collection Inspired

Louis Vuitton 2010 Fall Collection Inspired by Bramblewood Fashion featuring French Connection skirts

~Ashley 
pictures from: ELLE.com and tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion