Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Getting Ready to Leave for "Across the Pond"


Well, in the past few days I have been busy packing for my trip. I have also been finishing up some sewing projects for the trip too. :) So I think I'm finally ready to leave tomorrow.

I have been getting so nervous in the past few days, or weeks. :) This is a trip of many first. First time away from home, for more than a week-end. First time out of America. First plane trip after 9/11. My last plane trip was ten years ago.

Besides being nervous, I am excited for this chance to visit London, UK. As some of the sites I'll get the chance to visit are: Shakespeare Globe (behind the scenes tour and a play), Tower of London, Kensington Palace, Metropolitan Tabernacle, Portobello road, Greenwich, Victoria & Albert Museum, and so much more! Sound fun?!? :-)

Well, I'll see you all again when I'm in London!!!!

~Ashley

Picture: taken by my sister Gabrielle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion