Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Inspiration from Target...

I'm always on the look out for new inspiration. Though, at times I think I have too much inspiration and not enough time or fabric for it all! I want to share what I found inspiring from Target this week. Ready? Here we go!

 

Juniors' Mossimo Supply Co. Plaid Pintuck Shirt Dress - Black/White - Target

  I don't know why, but I really like this shirt. The large black & white plaid (which is like my wool coat) just draws me in. :-)


Juniors' Mossimo Supply Co. Boatneck Pullover - Yum Yum Plum

 I have been drawn by this shade of purple lately, which is good as normally I'm drawn by only blues. ;)

What I really like about this pullover sweater, is the button trim on the shoulder.  

 

Juniors' Mossimo Supply Co. Boatneck Cardigan - Ever Reddy

I have always been drawn to sweaters with diamonds; don't know why? The great thing is, they are "in" this year! Hurray!  






Merona® Cotton Chelsea Peacoat - Purple

 A cute, double breasted peacoat that comes in several colors. My favorite is the purple one, though the black and brown ones are nice too.






Juniors' Xhilaration® Challis Maxi Skirt - Chocolate

A nice long skirt, which is rare to find at Target. The name says "Chocolate" but the skirt is definitely blue, not brown. :p  

Juniors' Xhilaration® Challis Maxi Skirt - Plum 

The skirt also comes in plum, if blue dosn't strike your fancy, or if you are trying to get away from blue in your wardrobe, like me. :)

 

Mossimo® Felt Cloche with Feather - Grey 

The cloche is back! It was here last year, but it is back once again! I'm so happy as the "newsboy" style dosn't look good on me at all, the cloche is the one for me. I would love to pick up this version up, they also have it in black, but I already have a black cloche that I bought at Kohls last year. 

 

Women's Xhilaration® Susan Pumps - Plum 

Are these the cutest the shoes you have ever seen! I don't know if I would wear wear these, but they sure are cute! But then again, I do have a weakness for shoes. :)

 

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Katherine Leather Engineer Boots - Dark Tan 

A nice sturdy pair of boots, that don't cost to much ether, only $49.99. Which is better then some of the boots I like which range from $200 - $800, no, thanks! I would rather spend under $50 for a pair of boots.

 

Women's Xhilaration® Kalliope Button Ankle Boots - Brown 

These are cute, but the heel is way too much for me. If only the heel was shorter, as these have a great Victorian/Edwardian inspired look.

 

 

Women's Mossimo Supply Co. Ozella Flats - Teal

 I'm really going out of my normal shoe choices here, as usually I only go towards black and brown shoes. This year I have been branching out and I'm wanting to add some splashes of color to my wardrobe. These shoes are so cute and in my favorite color of blue!

These are just some of the fun styles I found at Target this week. Some of these things I can try to recreate myself, like the jacket and shirt. The others would be best bought. :)
 
What are your favorites from Target this fall? Is there anything you just have to have for this fall? Or is there anything you think is just plain ugly?

All images are from http://www.target.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion