Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, January 18, 2010

What I'm in love with fashion wise...

Tulle skirts are what I'm really liking right now. As tulle skirts are fun, girly, and just fun to wear. In fact, I made myself one this past week-end. Pictures are coming soon!

 To tie you over, I have found some resources on where you can buy one for yourself. That is  if you don't want to sew one for yourself. 


Tulle Skirt from Forever 21 - $17.80


Urban Outfitters - $68

YesStyle - $27


YesStyle - $31.50

You can pair the tulle skirt with sweaters, cardigans, blazers, blouses, fitted tees, well just about anything. Just so long as it looks good. Look at all the different pictures on YesStyle for more ideas on how to wear a tulle skirt. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion