Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

WIFD - Day 4

Here it is day 4 of WIFD. And I put together a new combination for today's outfit. As I usually don't wear this combination together. I'm not sure that I would wear the blouse again with this skirt. As the blouse is kinda like a tunic and looks best with my jeans. Maybe a pencil skirt would work better?


~What I'm Wearing~
Purple knit shrug - Made by me
White blouse/tunic - Vera Wang collection at Kohls
Jean wrap skirt - Made by me
Purple knee-high socks - Target
Black fashion boots - Bass Shoe Outlet


 

 The shrug is a recent project as I just finished sewing it. I really like how it turned out and it was simple to sew using our serger. If you are wondering I used Simplicity #2560. I would highly recommend this pattern to anyone, as a beginner could easily sew this.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion