Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What I'm Wearing- Gabrielle Renee

Hello my dear readers! I hope you are having as enjoyable a week as I. :) I am sorry to say that I haven't had time to do the sewing I have planed yet this week- I hope to do it later today. ;) I am also excited to tell you that I have something special planed, and, Lord willing, hope to reveal it later this week. :) But that is another post... :P

So, yesterday I really and truly did mean to post a "what I'm wearing" post. Truly, I did! I even had the pictures all ready. However, I didn't get around to post them... But, I am still going to post the pictures, today! :D

Here is what I wore:

(blurry, but I like the sense of motion.) 



 

~What I'm Wearing~
Dress...April Cornel
Cowgirl Boots...Children's Place

~Gabrielle Renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion