Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Maurices

Maurices has some cute stuff, many of which is modest and stylish. Hurray! I can't remember how I found out about them. I think it was through a blog. Well any way, I thought I would share with you some of their cute stuff. =)

First off, they have several different styles groups. Meaning there is something for everyone. Isn't that wonderful? In this post I'll focus on their Spring collections. Which is lovely.

Free Spirit -

 
Here is a great outfit from the "Free Spirit" collection. A smocked plaid top paired with a long jean skirt. Add some great flats and cool shades - and you have a great outfit for any casual event!

 
Another look from the "Free Spirit" collection. This time I paired a long khaki skirt with a hooded shirt.

Aztec -

 
A multi-colored foil tee paired with a long jean skirt.  Add a hobo bag, Aztec style ring, and brown boots.  And you have a modest but stylish outfit. 


 
Take a brown tiered skirt pair it with a smocked plaid shirt add: earrings, flats, and a brown belt. And you have a western themed outfit. :)


  
Stylish gray pants and a draped pink top make for one European outfit. Add a faux crocodile handbag, charm bracelet, earrings, and some great shoes

   
 
A darling green top with elegant looking Capri's will have you looking like spring. Pair it with some earrings and a sparkling tote
 

 
With a tulip jean skirt and butterfly sleeve top, this outfit just screams Spring is here! =)



 
A floral dress with some sling back heels makes for a perfect outfit for work, church, or a party. Accessorizes with  quilted purse, necklace, and a flower headband.


 

What are your favorites? My favorite collection has to be "A la Perisienne" with a few pieces from "Aztec" and "Garden Party". 
____________________________________________

As a side note, is there anything you the readers would like to see me blog about? I'm in bed with a cold and would love to blog, but I don't have many ideas. I lost all of my ideas when I got sick. :-(  Looking forward to your ideas! 

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion