Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, February 7, 2010

What to wear for Valentines?

I have put together a set with some ideas on what you can wear for Valentines.


What to wear for Valentines
What to wear for Valentines by Bramblewood Fashion featuring BKE jeans

You can take the basic ideas from this set, example: wear pink & red together and add some touches of black for your accent color. Or wear some black, if it looks good on you, and add accents of pink or red.  Wear florals, large or small, hearts, or what ever strikes your fancy as being perfect for Valentines Day. 

I have my outfit all picked out for Valentines, which if you didn't know is this Sunday. What is my outfit you ask? :D Well, I made it myself out of a vintage 1964 dress pattern. It has a lovely dropped waist, and the fabric has small circles that are in two shades of pink. Very lovely! Of course, I'll post pictures when I'm done. ;-)

What are you going to wear for Valentines?  Do tell me. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion