Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Modest Fashion Week - Day 2




-What I'm Wearing-

Flower Blue Skirt - J.Jill (But I bought it at a Talbots Outlet for $5)
Cream Ruffle Tank - Gap Outlet
Cream Cardigan - Gap Outlet
Cameo Necklace - Portobello Road Market - London, UK
Sandals - Steve Madden Famous Footwear (Just bought them today.)

__________________________________________________________________

Today is day two of Samantha's Modest Fashion Week.  I had a fairly busy today running errands with my mom and one of my sisters. Which is when I bought the sandals I'm wearing today. =) I love them! I have been on the look out for a pair since last year, but all the ones I like are over $100. I am not paying that much for a pair of shoes. So I was delighted to find these on clearance at Famous Footwear for only $30. =)

~Ashley 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion