Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Everything Emma (2009)

May I proudly present to you everything Emma. My findings for the new Emma movie from other blogs and just searching the internet.

First off, the The Official Emma Website has been released.  

BBC has released a Behind the Scenes video of Emma. = )



As to the airing date of Emma on television. If you live where you receive BBC1, it airs on Sunday (October 4th) at 9:00PM.  If you live in the U.S.A and I think Canada, you have to wait for Masterpiece Classic Theater to air on PBS (January - May).

I am dieing to see the new Emma, but I'm also uncertain about the new Mr. Knightley. You see, Mr. Knightley is my favorite Jane Austen hero and Jeremy Northam did an excellent job in the 1996 version of Emma. See trailer below.




What are your thoughts? Are you looking forward to this new version of Emma? Which version of Emma do you like, so far?


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion