Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, October 26, 2009

Modern Maid Marian - Take Three



I'm sad to announce that today is the last day for Maid Marian's Wardrobe: A Fashion Event. :-(  How very sad. Amanda, I'll be eagerly awaiting your next event! Hint, hint. ;)

I did plan to show you three outfits that I had  put together, but sadly, I ran out of time. I'll just have to show them to you'll some other time. :-)








- What I'm Wearing -

Wrap Around Jean Skirt - made by me for the event 
Cream Turtleneck - St. Johns Bay JCPenny
Brown Moleskin Vest - Same as before
Crimson Scarf - from Portobello Road, London
Burgundy Cloak - Made by me
Borrowing my brother's sword - Vision Forum 
Black Boots - Bass


Today's outfit was inspired by Maid Marian's Nightwatchman outfit.

 

 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion