Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, October 23, 2009

Medieval Maid Marian - "Nightwatchman" inspired outfit



Today I'm going to start with my medieval outfit, as my modern Marian outfits are still being sewn. :D

I sewed this outfit back in August just for fun, after gazing at all of the Robin Hood BBC pictures on Amanda's blog. I had fallen in love with Marian's outfits, with a list of what I wanted to copy a mile long! =) I knew I need to make at least one of them. So I went with a Nightwatchman inspired look.

::Inspiration::

This picture was inspiration for my mask and cloak.

While this red dress of Marian's was my inspiration for my red dress - just minus the beading and sleeves (which I love).
 


::My Version::


 


::Patterns I used::

I used McCall's 4491, view C for my dress.

I'll do a separate post on how you can make Maid Marian's mask for yourself sometime latter today. As it is quite easy and simple.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion