Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Fashion

With Thanksgiving coming up, you must be pondering on what you should wear!? Well, I am. Thanksgiving is a day spent with family and friends, lots of yummy food, and maybe some football. :-) I love the holidays! And I'm always planning weeks, or months, in advance on what I'm going to wear for the holidays. :P

I have put together some ideas for you on what YOU can wear for Thanksgiving. I haven't decided yet on what I'll wear for Thanksgiving. Though, I may take my own advice. :-) (I only have my Christmas outfit planned out. :p)


You can easily change the skirt for jeans, or black slacks. I was having fun discovering all these cute skirts to add those in. You see, black is one of my favorite colors for clothing - in a classy vintage way. :-) 

What are YOU planning on wearing for Thanksgiving? Maybe YOU will give me ideas on what I should wear. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion