Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, November 30, 2009

Ingrid Bergman - Casablanca (1942)



What can I say? I came down sick over Thanksgiving week-end. So, I decided to watch Casablanca for the first time. And I fell in love with Ingrid Bergman's clothes! :D And Ingrid looks just gorgeous in this film with her long hair! I have only seen her in two other films, Bells of St. Mary's and The Inn of Six Happiness, both of which she has short hair. Though, I must say, she has looked lovely in each film.

I also put together a Casablanca inspired set on Polyvore, right after I finished watching the movie. :P  What can I say? I was inspired! :) And I really like the song, As Time Goes By right now.

"As Time Goes By"


What about you? What is your favorite Ingrid Bergman film? Or, Humphrey Bogart, for that mater? :) 



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion