Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mini Haul


I thought I would try something new. Doing haul posts on what I find and buy on sale, or on the clearance racks. I never buy anything full price. :) Like the idea? Yes? No? Tell me your thoughts.

Today I was at Kohls and they were having some good sales plus I had a 15% off my total purchase coupon. If you don't already, sign up for coupons to your favorite stores. They can help you save a lot of money.

The earrings I bought were buy one get the second pair free! So I picked up some post earrings, as I can't wear dangle ones for 6 months. :-( It was so hard finding post earrings that I like. But I finally decided on these two: Celtic knot and music clefs. 

I also picked up a pair of sunglasses for $11. They were 50% off and I loved the fun color and stars on the side. :-)


-Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion