Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week - Day 2

Today's look features one of my favorite skirts. In fact, I have worn it through all of my teen years - well, once I reach my 20th birthday this July. :^) What I love most about this skirt is the fullness. I love long and swirly skirts. And sometimes, I like to wear ballet shoes with this skirt while I go dancing through my day like a ballerina. ;-)



-What I'm Wearing-
 Floral Skirt - Lauren Ralph Lauren - Secondhand (Free)
Maroon Shirt - Liz Claiborne ($9)
Shoes - Croft & Barrow - Secondhand (Free)
Pearl Necklace - Gift
Shades - Mudd - Kohls ($11)

Today's outfit will be entered into two fashion weeks,  AmandaBeth's Secondhand Fashion Week and Natasha's Modest Online Fashion Show.

 ~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion