Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Secondhand Fashion Week - Day 3: Pink & Spice

Today is outfit was made from refashioned hand-me-downs. How neat is that?


My top was a hand-me-up (down) from Gabrielle, as the color didn't look good on her. I took the long-sleeved shirt and turned it into a ruffle t-shirt. I hope to have a tutorial on how to make this shirt latter this week.


My skirt was originally a pair of pants that were given to me (hand-me-down). I wore them as pants until last Fall, when I was starting to get a little tired of them, but I still loved the color and print. So I decided to turn them into a skirt. :) I also did this with a pair of jeans last Fall. See post here


-What I'm Wearing-
Pink Ruffle T-shirt - St. John's Bay JCPenny - Hand-me-down (Free)
Striped Skirt - Talbots Kids - Hand-me-down (Free)
Pink Bracelet - AmandaBeth Original (won in a giveaway)
Gold Flats - American Eagle Payless - ($10)


Today's outfit will be entered into two fashion weeks, AmandaBeth's Secondhand Fashion Week and Natasha's Modest Online Fashion Show.

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion