Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cath Kidston - Spring/Summer Inspiration


Some how I stumbled upon Cath Kidston last year (online)...and fell right in love with her designs. They have such a vintage/whimsy feel about them...almost picture book like. I had hope to visit one of her stores while I was in London last Fall, but I just didn't find the time. Maybe next time. ;)

Here is what is inspiring me from their spring/summer collection.


 I LOVE this jean skirt and would love to make one just like it. 



How about these cherry red polka-dot wellies? Aren't they just darling? I love them!



This would be fun to recreate. Though, I don't know where I would find badges for different UK sites. :)
How cute are these vintage(y) hair-bows? And they come in three vintage colors. 


If you didn't know already, I love polka-dots! Like this dress. And look, it also comes with a matching polka-dot belt!  



What about you? What are your favorites? Or is Cath Kidston not your style? =)


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion