Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's Inspiring Me - Mary Tyler Moore (1960s)

For the past two months I have been wanting Mary Tyler Moore's wardrobe in the Dick Van Dyke Show.




Look I even made my Valentines dress out of a 1964 pattern. :)


I also love her hair in the flip hairstyle. I want to do it to my hair. But, I think my hair is too long. :) Anyone have tips on how to do the flip?


I think I need to pull out my 1960s patterns and sew me some Laura Petrie inspired clothing. What do you think? ;) 

___________________________________________

Do any of you have a favorite TV show or movie character who's wardrobe you love? And would love to own, or make for yourself? Do tell me for I love to hear what inspires you.

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion