Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, April 19, 2010

Mini Haul - Earrings and Jeans

This afternoon I went to the mall with my mom and Gabrielle, and we ran into some good sales. Payless is having a buy one get one 1/2 off everything. You can buy a pair of shoes and sunglasses, one of those would be 1/2 off. I didn't get anything at Payless though, as they didn't have any shoes I liked in my size. =)

We also stopped at J.C.Penny were I picked up a pair of jeans for $17 normally $36. My old pair is faded and forming holes on the seams. Not pretty.

In real life the jeans are darker then shown here.

Our last stop was at Claire's. I only have three pairs of earrings and I'm getting tired of wearing the same ones everyday. =) At Claire's they are having a buy 2 get one pair free sale. So of course I bought three pairs. 

 
And now I have eleven more pairs of earrings. =) I can't wait for when I can wear non-post earrings! For all stores seam to have the same kind of post earrings! I see a need for someone to design unique post earrings. Who is with me?    

There are the sales I discovered while out shopping today.  Oh, The Young Victoria comes out on DVD and on iTunes tomorrow!

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion