Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The New Look . . . .

Hello everyone! We are back from San Antonio, Texas! We arrived safely back home Monday night and we will try to have pictures up sometime soon! =)

While we were gone, I tried my hand at creating blog backgrounds and headers. The new look you see now  is one of my own design. I designed the blog background & header using gimp and papers from Summertime Designs. I also discovered that you can download really cool fonts onto your computer and use them on your blog. Fun! Redesigning a blog with things you designed yourself is so much fun!  So how do you all like the new look?  

I'll try to go back to normal posting sometime soon. As it has been awhile since I did a good post.  

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion