Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm Wearing - 1950s/60s College Girl Inspired (Wool Plaid Skirt)



- What I Wearing - 

Plaid Wool Skirt - Second-hand
White Ruffle Blouse - Kohl's
Black Boyfriend Blazer - J.C. Penny
Cream Tights - Kohl's
Black Pumps - Famous Footwear
Key Watch Necklace - Maurices
Polka-dot Headband - Claire's
Pearl Earrings - Gift

Today's outfit is very private school uniform - which I love. Odd I know. But I love school uniforms! Growing up I also looked forward to wearing my "school uniform" clothing. No, we didn't have a uniform for school (home-schooled K-12). We just bought the school uniform jumpers, skirts, blouses, cardigans each fall for our everyday/Sunday wear. I LOVED it! =) Anyone else love school uniforms? 

Another way you could look at my outfit, is that it looks late 1950s/ early 60s college girl inspired.  Any of you own Sears Everyday Fashions: 1950s? Near the end of the book you will find outfits just like this one. 

I better get going. I have a dining room to decorate and a present to wrap, for today is my Mom's birthday. :) 

~Ashley

p.s.
Don't forget to take a guess on the movie quote quiz. Here are some hints. 1, 2, 5, 6 - the actors have been talked about on this and my movie blog and are from the 30s/40s. 9 - One of the people is really famous, think 1930s. 16 & 17 - some people may consider these boy type movies. One is from the 50s the other 2000s.  =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion