Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Patriotic Glory (Route 66 Jean Skirt)


- What I'm Wearing -

"Route 66" Jean Skirt - Made by Me {This is new. I made it for my trip to San Antonio.} 
Red & White Stripe Tank - St. John's Bay {J.C. Penny}
White Blouse - IZOD
Cameo Necklace - Portobello Road Market {London}
Pearl Earrings - Gift
Black & White Polka-Dot Headband - Claire's
  Black Boots - Bass Shoe Outlet 
Silver Ring - J.C. Penny 

I love this new outfit combination! It is very Patriotic. You know what? Since we came back from San Antonio I’ve been mixing up my outfits a lot - trying new combinations and looks.

Today I served at my Church for a Seniors Luncheon that happens once every month. Except during the winter months, December through February. But we do bake cookies for the Seniors at Valentines. Well, today was special, as I gave a presentation at the Luncheon on Historical Costuming. I was so nervous. But it worked out alright. Afterwards we did Operation Christmas Child with the Seniors.

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion