Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

CYA - Christmas Formal Dinner

Beth & Me
This past Monday night was the formal dinner. :) It was so much fun! And guess what?!?! I have pictures of my formal for all of you! I bet you are all so happy with me. lol.


The Coffee Bar....


I had peppermint hot chocolate. It was so good! Yum.


The tables, people, and servers. 


This is a delicious salad and roll that we were served first. 


The main course. Noodles with butter. Vegetables with stuff on them. Beef Burgundy. And chicken with a french name after them. :)


Chocolate Cheesecake. Yummy. 


The Piano.

Me & Laurie

My dress. :) There are chiffon flowers around the neckline (made by me). A purple glittery jacket. My dress is a solid deep purple.   

~Ashley


The first picture is taken by Carrie F. And the other pictures with me in them were taken by Beth M. All others by me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion