Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, December 31, 2010

What I'm Wearing - New Years Eve




- What I'm Wearing -

Polka-Dot Dress - Made by Me (vintage 1964 pattern) {pattern review}
Pink Sweater - Old Navy
Jean Jacket - Christmas Gift (J.C.Penny)
Grey Tights - J.C.Penny
Black Flats - Payless
Pink Purse - Maurices
Heart Earrings - Maurices
Black Flower Pin - Maurices

What can I say? Today's outfit is very Valentines day. :) Maybe it's because I have something in the works for Valentines week. I will disclose all the details sometime in the New Year. Maybe even on New Years. ;-)

What are your plans for tonight? Mine is eat P.F. Chang's (carry out) for dinner. Watch movies and/or TV Shows. Light sparklers. Watch the ball drop in Times Square on the TV. And not sure what else. I'll just be hanging with my family. :)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion