Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, December 6, 2010

What I'm Wearing - "Baby, It's Cold Outside"



- What I'm Wearing - 

Purple T-shirt - Kohl's
Floral Skirt - Made by me {Amy Butler pattern}
Purple Leggings - Old Navy
Black Snow Boots - Target
Statement Necklace - Bass Shoe Outlet
1950s Cream Flannel Coat - Made by me {B4928}
Pearl Earrings - Gift


Boy is it cold outside! My ears just about froze off while taking these pictures. It is normally not this cold, so soon. It is like 18 degrees outside. I have to come up with another plan for taking pictures during the winter. As I will freeze if I don't. :) It is also very hard to smile when the bitter cold air blows into your face. Which is why my face is cropped out in the above picture. 

I have several post ideas that I hope to do in the coming weeks. Also I've filmed a video on how to draft an A-line skirt pattern. I just have to edit it before I can upload it on YouTube. :) Today I started working on a pair of 1940s empire waist trousers, but I'm running into a little fitting trouble. Hopefully, I can figure out how to fix the problem soon. :) 

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion