Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I ♥ Thursday {no. 3}

I just realized that today was Thursday and not Friday. Silly me. Meaning it's time for I ♥ Thursday! :)

I love this bundle of fabric that I bought last night @ Marie-Madeline Studio! I can't wait for it to come in the mail. :)

I'm excited to receive these five Astaire & Rogers movies in the mail sometime soon from a giveaway I won. These will be the first five Astaire & Rogers films that I have ever watched. But I love dancing, so I should enjoy them!

I LOVE this picture!!! The hair. The DRESS! Oh my! It's polka-doted AND has a Peter Pan collar! It's making me want to dress 1940s tomorrow. Umm, maybe I will. First I'll have to go set my hair tonight. :)

This darling little puppy is so cute! :)

Pocket watches. I would love to own one - someday.

Roman Holiday.

Hot Chocolate with Whip Cream. Yum.

This darling hat @ Molly on the Rock's.

And finally, this beautiful necklace from Autumn Art.

So, what are your favorites for this week?

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion