Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Simplicity 2556 - Seafoam Blue Halter Vest



Simplicity Project Runway #2556



Pattern Description:
Misses' vests with front variations…separate patterns included for cup size b, c, d. Inspired by Project Runway.



Pattern Sizing: I cut a size 10.



Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes, with the minor change I made!

Were the instructions easy to follow? So easy!

What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern? I love this pattern - super cute and so stylish! It will be perfect for my trip to London to add some color to my bland wardrobe! :-)

Fabric Used: I am not sure what kind of fabric it is. I do know that it is a fashion fabric from Hancock Fabrics. :)

Pattern Alterations or any design changes you made: I didn't add the buttons, instead I used clasps.

Would you sew it again? Yes.

Would you recommend it to others? Sure!

Conclusion: Stylish vest and so fun to wear! Though I do have to say, that I was a little confused on how to put on a halter vest. ;-)









What I'm Wearing:



White 1/2 sleeve blouse - Old Navy

White Tank - St. John's Bay at JCPenny

Seafoam Blue Halter Vest - Made by me

Brown Plaid Skirt - East 5th at JCPenny

Orange Wrap/Scarf - MERONA from Target

Black Wedges - Xhilaration from Target





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion