Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Week in Feminine Dress - Day 4

Sorry no day three. :-( I simply forgot to take a picture! I barely remembered to do one for today! I was too busy having fun at the State Fair with a bunch of friends. :-) Fun times!



What I'm Wearing:

Blue and Green skirt - St. John Bay from JCPenny's for $3 on the clearance rack
White Tank - St. John Bay from JCPenny's for $4 on sale
White Sleeveless blouse - Karen Scott (I got this shirt years ago!)

Brown Flip Flops - Mossimo Supply Co. from Target $15
Straw Hat - from Wall-mart several years ago
Sea green Purse - Don't remember the brand it's from JCPenny's I paid about $10
Union Jack Necklace - Chain I already had and had received as a gift. The charm I bought at Hancock Fabrics for $2.50 with three other charms.

Wow! Looking at this list, the most expense thing of my outfit is my flip flops! Shocking!



~
Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion