Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Simplicity Fall 2009 Pattern Collection

Simplicity's Fall collection had come out and I'm so excited! As they have come out with some lovely patterns. Wait until you see the costume pattern! :-)

Wardrobe


This cute pattern features a great turtleneck pattern, skirt (you can lengthen it), jacket, vest, and slacks. I am also loving the color palette they chose.

OK, let me say that I LOVE the shade of blue they used for the vest and pants. For this pattern I only really like the jumper.

Tops

Nice basic blouse pattern with variations. I will definitely be picking this one up!

Skirts


A basic skirt pattern with some fun variations.

Jackets & Coats


I just LOVE this coat pattern by Project Runway! My favorite is the middle one in the top row, the green & blue plaid one. It is so cute!

This pattern is for the fashionable girl who likes the current fads. While I am a traditional/classic girl, I do like the blue and hot pink jacket.

Costumes

Sherlock Holmes Coat & Hat pattern. I am totally going to pick this one up, as I'm a HUGE Sherlock Holmes fan!

What ones do you like? Or don't like? You can see the rest of the collection by clicking on the picture below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion