Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding Gown

Hubby and I are going to have a chapel wedding in Guam next month. I've been taking time planning lately, thus the lack of new posts up here. Over the weekend, we went searching for my wedding gown, amid a windy, rainy typhoon when most people chose to stay indoor. This being my frist time in a wedding gown, and my tendency to be overly picky with anything to do with clothing, I really hope to find a gown that will make me think "This is it! This is the one!". We visited 3 bridal studios and tried on 16 different gowns. And I've narrowed my choices to 3. Wish I hadn't forgotten to take photos myself trying on different gowns. Hmm.. but I'll still give you a glimps of the gowns by posting file photos from one of the bridal studioss' site. These are the list of final three: (What do you guys say? Which one should I take to Guam for my chapel wedding?)



Click on the photos for larger view of these three gowns.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion