Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, July 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

I am doing this 30 day challenge with a bunch of other blogger girls. But, I will be doing mine in less time, like in eleven days instead of 30. Why, you may ask? Because I will be going on vacation in twelve days. =) So I will be doing several challenges in one day. =)

Day 1 {Favorite Song}

This first challenge is very hard, as I love music!

But I will go with I've Seen Hell - Martin Phipps. It is from the movie, North & South (2004) with Richard Armitage and Daniela Denby-Ashe which by the way, is one of my favorite movies. =)





Day 2 {Favorite Movie}

AHH!! What a question for me! Um, let's see here. I will instead list five of my favorite movies in no order, instead of telling you just one. =) 

1. The Sound of Music (1965)
See trailer here.

2. Mr. Smith Goes To Washington (1939)


3. Emma (2009) BBC


4. Ben-Hur (1959)


5. Fireproof (2008)


Day 3 {Favorite Book}

My favorite book would have to be, The Call of Duty: The Stirling Nobility of Robert E. Lee by Steven Wilkins. A wonderful book on the character and life on one of my many hero's.


Day 4 {Favorite Television Program}

It would have to be between the following.

1. The Dick Van Dyke Show (1961-66)


2. The Rifleman (1958-63)


3. Daniel Boone (1964-70)


If you all like, you can list your favorites in a comment below, or do your own post on your blog.  =)


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion