Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Another Movie Quote Quiz!

Hello, I thought y'all loved doing Ashley's, so I thought I would do a movie post.  Here are my quotes.  Number 6 is not off of IMDB but I had to put it in. It is from one of my most favorite movies.  :P


Here are the rules:

1. Pick 20 of your favorite movies. (I did 15 instead. ;) )

2. Go to IMDB.com and find a quote from each movie.

3. Post them for everyone to guess.

4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.

5. NO cheating.




1#
Character 1#: Beautiful house. Sweet, little... rabbit. 
Character 2#: It's a hare actually.  Amazing Grace. Guessed by: Marian and Rosebud. 
2#
Character 1#: I'm sorry I said anything about it now. I'll try to find a more agreeable piece of news. [pause] Old Marjorie at the lodge is dead.  Wives & Daughters. Guessed by: Eady, Lady Blanche Rose, and Rosebud 
3#
Character 1#: Don't speak to him, Erma. He's weird.
Character 2#: Takes one to know one.  Fireproof. Guessed by: Rosebud. 
4#
Character 1#: By the way, some man called lookin' for you today. 
Character 2#: Who?
Character 1#: Stan Schultz. 
Character 2#: Stan Schultz? 
Character 1#: Yeah. 
Character 3# Stan Schultz - isn't that a cartoonist? 
Character 2#: That's *Charles* Schultz. 
Character 1#: No, I thought Charles Schultz was that man that flew across the ocean in "The Spirit of St. Andrews." 
Character 2#: That's Charles Lindbergh, and it's "The Spirit of St. Louis." 
Character 3#: Naw, Lindbergh is a cheese! 
Character 2#: Limburger's the cheese. Lindbergh's the man. 
Character 1#: No, Lindbergh was that blimp that blew up and killed all them people. 
Character 2# That's the Hindenburg. 
Character 3#: Nah, Hindenburg's where you go skiing in Tennessee. 
Character 2#: That's Gatlinburg! 
Character 1#: Gatlinburg? You mean like the country music group, the Gatlinburg Brothers? 
Character 2#: Crazy.  Facing the Giants. Guessed by: Melinda and Rosebud. 
5#
Character 1#: Now, come on, get your clothes on, and we'll stroll up to my car and get... Oh, I'm sorry. I'll stroll. You fly. 
Character 2#: I can't fly. I haven't got my wings. 
Character 1#: You haven't got your wings. Yeah, that's right.  ~Its A Wonderful Life Guessed by: Emily, Melinda, Lady Blanche Rose, and Rosebud. 
6#
Character 1#: What is he doing here anyway? 
Character 2#: I needed a cute kid to get past your secretary.  The Widow's Might. Guessed by: Rosebud. 
7#
Character 1#: Reckon I'll leave my brains at home, then.   North & South (2004). Guessed by: Marian, Lady Blanche Rose, and Rosebud. 
8#
Character 1#: Oh, my goodness. Everybody behave naturally.  Pride & Prejudice (2005). Guessed by: Eady, Lady Blanche Rose. 
9#
Character 1#: I wouldn't be as fastidious as you are for a kingdom.  Pride & Prejudice (1995). Guessed by: Rosebud. 
10#
Character 1#: Oh, if you want to be really refined, you have to be dead. There's no one as dignified as a mummy. Pride & Prejudice (1940) Guessed by: A Still Small Voice 
11# 
Character 1#: I wish to check the position of the Nile. My sister tells me it is in South America. 
Character 2#: No. She's quite wrong, for I believe it is in Belgium. 
Character 1#: You must be thinking of the Volga. 
Character 3#: The Volga? 
Character 2#: Of course, the Volga. Which, as you know, starts in... 
Character 1#: Vladivostock, and ends in... 
Character 2#: Wimbledon. 
Character 1#: Precisely. Where the coffee beans come from. 
Character 3#: The source of the Nile is in Abyssinia. Sense & Sensibility (199?) Guessed by: Natasha Atkerson, Melinda, Eady, Marian, and Rosebud. 
12#
Character 1#: Almost at the moment He died, I heard Him say, "Father, forgive them for they know not what they do." 
Character 2#: Even then. 
Character 1#: Even then. And I felt His voice take the sword out of my hand. Ben-Hur. Guessed by: Marian. 
13#:
Character 1#: Just what do you think you are doing? 
Character 2# Getting up. 
Character 1#: You are not. Come now, a sup of barley broth. 
Character 2#: I'm sick to death of barley broth. And once more I've been bullied long enough by you and that turniped faced friar. 
Character 3#: Hmph! 
Character 1#: Now you drink this! 
Character 2#: You drink it! 
Character 3#: [sits on ___ so he can't move] Pour it down his throat. The Story of Robin Hood and His Merry Men. Guessed by: Caroline. 
14#
Character 1#: [finding ____ hidden behind a plant] Hello. Is this the town meeting? 
Character 2#: Oh, no. It's in there. In the conservatory, for heaven's sake. 
Character 1#: Oh. Are you one of the Ladies Aide? 
Character 2#: Oh, no. I'm just a child. I'm not even supposed to *be* here! Sh! 
Character 1#: What's your name? 
Character 2#: ____ _____. That's my aunt over there, the pretty one. This is her house, and I live with her. 
Character 1#: Sh! 
Character 2#: Sh!   Pollyanna. Guessed by: Marian and Rosebud. 
15#
Character 1#: I'm an American! See it? My credit cards!  Absent Minded Professor. Guessed by: Achaia. 


Have fun!! :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion