Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, July 16, 2010

AOGG Fashion Week Day 6 - Modern Day Anne (Purple & Roses)




-What I'm Wearing-

Sheer Blouse w/roses - Kohl's
White Tank - JCPenny
Plum Vest - Made by Gabrielle
Jean Pencil Skirt - Made by me {I just made this skirt the other day.}
Floral Scarf - Target {Go check your Targets this weekend, as I picked up this scarf yesterday for only $3. They have tons of summer scarfs for $3 & $6!}
Vintage Pin - Antique Mall
Peal Earrings - Gift
Flower Headband - Claire's 
Sunglasses - Kohl's
Sandals - Steve Madden Famous Footwear

_________________________________________________________________

How do you like my new haircut? =) Anyways, Anne loved flowers! So I went with Anne's love of flowers for today's outfit.  As you can see, I have flowers on my blouse, scarf, pin, and headband. 

Now it is your turn to share your post for today. Remember, if you don't have a blog, you can upload your pictures on our group flickr, here. Otherwise, link up your post for today, below. =)



~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion