Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 9

Day 23: {A way in which you want to be remembered.}

I want to be remembered for the following. My love for my family. Being a faithful daughter. One who wants to help others in dressing modestly. My love of sewing, reading, and history.  

Day 24: {A movie no one would expect you to love.}

Gosh, I don't know.

I do enjoy a good mystery like the Sherlock Holmes movies with Basil Rathbone & Nigel Bruce



And I love a good World War Two movie. One of my favorites is Go for Broke! {1951}.


As is Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo! {1944} a favorite too.



Day 25: {A recipe.}

One of our favorite recipes around the holidays is Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad. Yummy.


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion