Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, July 9, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Poodle Skirt





-What I'm Wearing-

Ruffle Tank - Gap Outlet
Poodle Skirt - Made by Me
Blue Belt - Kohl's
Cameo Necklace - Portobello Road Market, London
Penny Loafers - Naturalizer 
Drop Post Earrings - Trifari Kohl's (birthday present from Gabrielle)  
Pearl Headband - Claire's 

__________________________________________________________________

I was looking at my old posts yesterday and I realized that, I don't really wear my historical clothing  anymore. Now, before I started this blog, I would wear my historical costumes (1770s - 1900s) all the time! Now, I hardly wear them at all! So I thought, as it was historical costumes that got me into sewing, I should go back to what made me love sewing. =) So don't be surprised if you see me in, lets say, a regency gown sometime soon on the blog. 

What are you all planning to do tonight, or tomorrow? Tonight is camp-out night in our house. Us kids all take turns sleeping in each others rooms, watch movies/old TV shows, eat popcorn (sometimes), and talk to all hours of the night. =) Sound fun? Gabrielle and I, along one of our other sisters are planning on finishing Young Victoria and maybe watch part of Anne of Green Gables (for next week's big event) or Emma (2009). That is, if our favorite baseball team isn't doing good tonight on TV, other wise we may just watch the game. =)   

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion