Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, July 11, 2010

AOGG Fashion Week Day 1 - Modern Meets Historical Avonlea




-What I'm Wearing-

Sea-foam blue Halter Vest - Made by Me (Simplicity 2556 {My Pattern Review})
Polka-Dot Blouse - So Kohl's 
White Twill Skirt - Made by Me (Sense & Sensibility Patterns: 1909 "Beatrix" Skirt pattern)
White Tank - St. John's Bay JCPenny
Bracelet - AmandaBeth Online 
Pearl Earrings & Necklace - Gift
Gold Flats - American Eagle Payless
Cream Flower Headband - Claire's 

_______________________________________________________________

For today's outfit, I decided to combine historical Anne with modern Anne, hence the 1909 "Beatrix" skirt.  Also in my outfit I added a flower in my hair (remember Anne's first Sunday in Avonlea in the books!), and a string of pearls around my neck (in memory of Matthew).  All very Anne. 

Are you all excited for this week? I know I am. I've been listen to my Anne of Green Gables soundtracks on repeat all week. =) And guess what?! On the sidebar, I have put together a playlist of the Anne soundtracks.  So enjoy, if you don't own the CDs! 

Remember, if you don't have a blog, you can upload your pictures on our group flickr, here. Otherwise, link up your post for today, below. =)
 



~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion