Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, July 17, 2010

AOGG Fashion Week Day 7 - Florals & Pinks






-What I'm Wearing-

White T-shirt - Refashioned by me {link to post}
Pink Floral Skirt - Made by me {skirt pattern I used}
White Tank - JCPenny
Polka-dot Scarf - Target
Brown Wedges - Target
Pearl Earrings - Gift
Hair clip - Walmart 
Anne of Green Gables Apron - Made by me {link to pattern review & how I made it}

Today's outfit is full of feminine details like, flowers, ruffles, polka-dots, pearls, and a literary inspired apron. I think Anne, or Diana would love to wear this outfit, if they lived today. 

Now for the sad news, today is the last day for our fun AOGG week. If you weren't able to link in yours post this week, you will be happy to know that I will keep the mister linky's open until Monday. I will try to post all the entries for voting sometime next Wednesday, or Thursday. And I will announce our winners sometime on the 27th, or 28th. =)     

Now it is your turn to share your last post for this week. Remember, if you don't have a blog, you can upload your pictures on our group flickr, here. Otherwise, link up your post for today, below. =)



~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion