Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase - Gabrielle {Day 7}




~What I am Wearing~
cream shirt ... Liz Claiborne 
Purple halter vest ... made by yours truly, but it is Ashley's vest ;)
denim knee length skirt ... made by yours truly 
Purple plaid scarf ... Kohl's 
brown flats ... Payless


Now, this outfit is suppose to be for day 7 of Marie's Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase, however, it seems as though she has not posted her outfit; thus the linky thing.  

Anyway, I hope you like my outfit.  I do; except the fact that I think it makes me look short.... Hmm. I think I shall have to stick to wearing heels with this skirt. 

Oh! If anyone happens to be at a Kohl's sometime soon, you might want to look for some lovely skirts they have!  They are long and modest!! *jumps for joy* And to add to the fact that they are (on me anyway) at my ankles (though at my mother they were several inches above...) they are of lovely plaids and of very soft material!  You might want to check it out.  ;) I hope to have pictures of my skirt tomorrow for Bramblewood Fashion's modest fashion week.  I hope y'all plan on attending! 

Now am I forgetting anything? Ah, yes.  This post marks Bramblewood Fashion's 300th post!  Exciting. 

Love and greetings from,
~Gabrielle Renee

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion