Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Girl's Life Fashion Week - Going to a Formal Event {Day 2}



- What I'm Wearing -

Grace Kelly inspired formal - Made by me two years ago - $20
Pearl Necklace & Earrings - Gift
Vintage 1950s Heels - Bought two years - $15

__________________________________________________________________________

Here it is, day two of A Girl's Life Fashion Week. Today's theme is going to a formal event. If was to go to a formal event today I would wear my "Grace Kelly inspired dress" with pearls, and heels. So classy and classic. 

For those who don't know. I copied this dress from the movie Rear Window {1954} with Grace Kelly & James Stewart about two years ago.  I've never seen the film, just lots of pictures of Grace Kelly's beautiful clothes. =)



~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion