Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Cute Flats for Autumn & Winter

I was browsing through the payless shoes website and found some really cute flats! I just had to share my favorites with all of you!


1. Caelyn Wedge - So cute even if they are wedges!  =)


2. Audrey Knot - Simply darling & in purple - my new favorite color!  =)


3. Feebe Bow Flat - I've always wanted red shoes. This might just fill the bill.  


4. Delilah Flat - Ooo, these are so cute & charming! <3


5. Flake Ballet - These look so cute, comfy & just like slippers! 


6. Annabelle Flat - How fun & classy! 


7. Cypress Bow Ballet - Darling. Though a little on the Summer side. 


8. Anise Bow Flat - Classy and pretty! 


~Ashley 


p.s.
Don't forget to enter our giveaway that ends tomorrow. =) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion