Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, October 4, 2010

A Girl's Life Fashion Week - Relaxing at Home {Day 4}





- What I'm Wearing -

Jean Jacket - Borrowed from my sister, Gabrielle {J. C. Penny}
Tank - Kohl's {$3.50}
Corduroy Skirt - Made by me (This was my first non-costume article of clothing I sewed.) {$5}
  Owl Necklace - Chain I've had for awhile - Owl Pendent - Joann Fabrics {$3}
Black Boots - Bass Shoe Outlet  {$?? (I've had them for a year.)}
Pearl Earrings - Gift

Through out this week you will be seeing two outfit posts by me on some days,  just so you know. This post is for the A Girl's Life Fashion Week. Today's theme is relaxing at home.  This is a new outfit combination for me and I really like it. It includes my first "modern" sewing project that I ever did. Before this skirt I only sewed costumes. That is how I learned how to sew - by sewing costumes. Also, I love finding new ways to wear my clothes, that way I have a ton more outfits. =) I wore this outfit last Thursday.

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion