Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Modest Fashion Week - Ashley (Day 5) (Denim Jacket)




- What I'm Wearing - 

White Ruffle T-shirt - Ann Taylor 
Jean Jacket - Borrowed from Gabrielle {J.C.Penny}
Orange Print Skirt - "Route 66" skirt {made by me}
Cowgirl Boots - Children's Place
Leaf Earrings - AmandaBeth Boutique 


Today I can say, the cooler weather is back! It is so nice for it to feel like like fall outside, instead of summer. =) I'll be spending the day inside though doing some more sewing. Yesterday, I came up with a design for Shabby Apple's Dare to Design contest. The deadline is tomorrow. What can I say? I get a thrill with doing things at the last moment. I also get more inspired. =) 

Link up your outfit for today below. 



~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion