Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Girl's Life Fashion Week - Going Out to Eat {Day 7} (AMFS Day 5)




- What I'm Wearing -

Green Dress - Gabrielle made it. {She drafted her own pattern}
Cream cardigan - Gap Outlet {Had for a year}
Tan wedges - Target {Had for a year}
Owl Necklace - Joann Fabrics {$3}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this dress! Gabrielle made it for herself, but sadly she grew out of it. So she gave it to me. =) When we are going out to eat, I usually don't wear anything special. Except for holidays, then I usually dress up when we go out. 

Thank you for all your well wishes for me to get better. =) I'm still sick and hope to get better before my fashion week this Sunday. =) 

~Ashley  

_______________________________________________________________________________



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion