Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baking Away.....


Today I did some baking. First order of the day? Cinnamon rolls using a recipe found on Marie Madeline Studio blog. Boy, are they good. They are for breakfast tomorrow, but we just had to try one for a snack this evening. I was given rave reviews saying they taste like they are from a bakery. Which is always good news. =)


I also made some chocolate chip cookies using Lindsay's recipe on her blog. They are wonderful! Each batch I make turns out better then the last and taste even yummier.

What can I say, I used only recipes from blogs today. =) The only changes I made to both recipes is to use freshly ground spelt flour. We have a mostly gluten-free family, myself included, even though Spelt is apart of the wheat family we don't react to it. =) Believe me, they taste simply scrumptious made out of spelt flour. I am the type of girl who didn't use to like healthy foods. Mostly foods not made out of white flour. =) Now, I love healthy foods, including cookies and cinnamon rolls made out spelt flour.

Have any of you been baking lately?

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion