Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Belle’s Wardrobe Fashion Event - Day 2



Today is day two of Hannah's Belle's Wardrobe fashion event. I am so excited to join in the fun event! You see, Belle is my favorite Disney princess. Plus, the soundtrack is awesome!  Today's post will be a modern outfit that I put together inspired by Belle.





-What I'm Wearing-

Ruffle Tee - Anne Taylor
White & Blue Floral Pencil Skirt - Made by me
Black Suede Moccasins/flats(?) - Naturalizer
Butterfly Dangle Earrings - Kohl's
Blue Headband - Tulle from my sewing room.  
________________________________________________________

Roses and this shade of blue make me thing of Belle - especially if they are together. My outfit reminds me of her blue dress with the white apron and blouse. You know, the outfit at the top of this post. =)

Let me end my post with one of my favorite songs from the movie. =) 


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion