Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Rustic Golds




- What I'm Wearing -

Yellow Pencil Skirt - Made by me
Brown Tee - J.C.Penny
Jean Jacket - J.C.Penny
Penny Loafers - Naturalizers 
Owl Earrings - Kohl's

___________________________________

At first I was not excited with fall weather coming. For you see, I do not like the cold weather - I would much rather be hot and sweaty then cold and freezing.  But now, I have found some new and fun outfit combinations in my closet these past few weeks for fall. And now I can't wait for cooler weather to come. But not winter, not yet.  

I'm so excited to see that many of you love Road to Avonlea! Since many of you said that there are no sites dedicated to the costumes in RTA, I have decided to try and post some costume studies on the blog. =) I don't know when I will have the first post up, as I need to take some screen caps from our DVDs.  

 ~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion