Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, September 6, 2010

Road to Avonlea


A few weeks back at a book sale I found a treasure. Season three of Road to Avonlea. The only problem - it is missing the last disc. How sad. The good news. I have fallen in love the story, characters, costumes, and music! This was my first time watching this old TV show from the 90s.
 





After watching only ONE episode my sewing list grew by leaps and bounds. =) Now what will seven seasons and one reunion movie do to my sewing list?!?!  I can't wait to buy the rest of the series and movie. And of course, the soundtrack!







I want to thank my dear reader, Heather, for recommending this series to me! You have my sisters and I hooked on this wonderful TV show! =)











Do any of you know of sites with good pictures from Road to Avonlea? Or, a site that talks about the costumes?


















Do any of you love Road to Avonlea? Who is your favorite character? Which character are you most like? I'm sorry to say, that I'm quite like Felicity - sometimes. I think I need to change. =)

What is your favorite costume(s)? I love Felicity's and Olivia's clothes!






~Ashley
pictures from tumblr.com & roadtoavonlea.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion