Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bramblewood Fashion's Modest Fashion Week


You are invited to join in our Modest Fashion Week October 10th - 16th! With fall weather coming soon, hopefully, it means we will be pulling out our boots, fingerless gloves, scarves, tights, and what not. To celebrate the coming of Fall weather and modesty we will be hosting our first "normal" fashion week, meaning you need no costumes. =) 


Now all the little details about the event. 


When is this wonderful event?
October 10th through the 16th. (Sunday - Saturday)


What is it all about?
Showcasing how we can dress modestly and fashionable in the Autumn weather. 


How can I participate?
By posting photos of your outfits on your blog and linking them up here on Bramblewood Fashion daily. 


What should I wear?

Besides keeping modesty and Fall weather in mind, the choices are endless and completely up to you. Be yourself and have fun! 

Are there any rules? 
I only have one rue. Make sure your outfit is modest and pleasing in God's eyes. If I find your outfit entry to be objective or suggestive I have the right to remove your link. 

Other sidenotes:

Spread the word! Tell your friends and try to get them involved in this week. I have a HTML button for you all to use below, to help spread the word. Just copy and paste the HTML code. If you have any questions let me know. I will try to get back with you. 

I would love to host some giveaways during the event week! If you would like to donate an item send me an email and we can talk. =)  You can reach me at: bramblewoodfashion (at) hotmail (dot) com

~Ashley






Bramblewood Fashion


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion